Definition and Component
Pure limestone is among the most important non-metallic raw material used for industrial and agricultural purposes. It should have the following qualifications:
||< 1.2% (and higher for certain products),
||< 1.5 (and lower for certain products),
|S, P2O5 and alkaline salts
||as low as possible.
- To set up Cement plant of capacity 5000 tonne per day .
- Export of Limestone for Steel and Cement industry.
- 50 boreholes drilled (Drilling: Core Drilling and Cut Drilling).
- 5 boreholes were done by Core drilling to access the Physical Characteristics of all deposited layers including Oil Shale.
- The limestone results as following:
Reserve: 2 billion tones. .
- Main products from 2019 are: